The Canadian government introduced the super visa in 2011; this allows the parents and grandparents of citizens of Canada to stay with their families without having to reapply. This is a multi-entry visa that lasts up to ten years. This enables families to spend ample time with their dear ones without any hassles. You can rely on us to guide you and help you with all your super visa insurance requirements. Get in touch with us now for more information; we will be happy to help you with your needs.
There are several things that one requires to apply for super visa insurance:
As a requirement of the parent and grandparent super visa, individuals must provide proof of Canadian medical insurance that includes coverage for their entire stay and also provide a minimum coverage amount of $100,000; this must cover hospitalization and healthcare. In addition to this, there are several factors to keep in mind before investing in insurance, they are:
- The policy must have a minimum duration of one year.
- You must choose the date of the insurance policy. It is also essential to ensure that your insurance provider offers flexibility to change the date of your insurance policy. The dates can be changed by calling your insurance agent. The starting date of your insurance must be the first day you arrive in Canada. The date change must be completed before the policy start date. So in case, the policy is already started and you forgot to update your insurance advisor. Then there could be extra charges to be paid.
- Also, make sure that the insurance offers refunds if your parents or grandparents cannot obtain a Visa for Entry to Canada.
- Insurance must also refund if your parents or grandparents decide to leave Canada before one year.
- Ensure your super visa insurance offers coverage for preexisting conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure and heart conditions.
- If you decide to stay for more than one year, you must purchase a new policy eight days before the expiry of the old one.
Benefits of purchasing a super visa medical insurance?
- It covers your hospital accommodation and also pays for your surgery
- It covers ambulance services and any other emergency treatment that you may needs=
- It covers diagnostics and X-rays
- It covers prescription medication and offers travels assistance
- It substitutes for accidental death and dismemberment
- It provides coverage for post-operation care
- It covers the purchase of medical appliances
Trusted insurance company
We are a trusted company offering quality Super Visa Insurance Solutions. Discuss your needs with us, and we will provide you with suitable super visa insurance. Get in touch with us now for more details.
CTA: Need advice regarding super visa insurance? Get in touch with us now.