What is Super Visa Insurance?
In 2011, the Canadian government introduced ‘SuperVisa Visa’ to reduce the pile-up of Parents & Grandparents Immigration applications received from Canadian. Who wanted their parents to stay longer in Canada. The Super Visa is valid for ten years and is granted to Parents and Grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residents. The Super Visa allows individuals to remain in the country for up to two years with the option to apply for an extension. However, unlike a regular visa, a person can only stay in the country for six months.
Criteria to be eligible for a Super Visa:
According to the Canadian government, to be eligible for a super visa, the individual must:
- Must Be a Parent or Grandparent of a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Be allowed to enter the country Legally.
- Show proof that Sponsoring person must have the minimum required income.
- Present a written statement from the Grandchild or Child stating that they will offer financial assistance to the visitor.
- Pass an immigration medical exam.
- Have at least $100,000 in health coverage issued by any Canadian Insurance Company. In case the visitor falls sick or gets injured, they can pay for their health care.
Cost of Super Visa Medical Insurance
Depending upon the Province or Territory, cost and coverage options vary for Super Visa Medical Insurance. You have the choice to get Super Visa insurance from any Canadian Insurance company but must buy for both of your parents traveling or applying. Typically, the cost of Super Visa Medical Insurance cost between CAD$100 and $500+ per month but may vary depending on your insurance provider and plan. Pro tip: A couple traveling together can purchase the Super Visa Insurance Policies Together rather than buying an individual to save money.
How to Apply for Super Visa Medical Insurance?
To apply for Super Visa Medical Insurance, you can visit our website and fill out the required details made necessary by us. Details such as age, pre-existing medical conditions, and the total coverage must all be mentioned to receive a quote. If you are satisfied with the quote received, you can schedule an appointment with Harpreet Puri to discuss your options. Harpreet Puri is an experienced professional and will present you with a range of plans to choose from and offer expert advice on which policy is ideal.
What Does Super Visa Medical Insurance Cover?
Super Visa Medical Insurance plans cover:
- Emergency Medical Expenses resulting from sudden accord Emergency, unplanned, and unforeseen Accidents or Illness.
- Emergency Medical and Dental Care.
- Hospital stays medication and medical evacuation.
- Emergency return home and repatriation of remains.
Note: Expenses relating to pre-existing medical conditions will be excluded from coverage. (If selected not to cover Pre-Existing Coverage)
Get Your Super Visa Medical Insurance Today!
If you are looking to get your Parents or Grand Parents to travel to Canada and visit your Child or Grandchildren, Contact Harpreet Puri for your Super Visa Medical Insurance requirements. Harpreet Puri is exceptionally professional and friendly to help you with any queries you may have. So please do not hesitate to give her a call today to book a consultation.